Mapping Dangerous Drugs and Their Proceeds (SFOP0004992)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mapping Dangerous Drugs and Their Proceeds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Development Food Security Activities in Niger and Burkina Faso
Previous opportunity: National Inmate Survey (NIS-4) 2019-20 - Jails
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0004992) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0004997||FY 2018 J. Christopher Stevens Virtual Exchange Initiative (Stevens Initiative)|
|TCE 2019 001||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2018 001||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant Program|
|SFOP0004972||COUNTERING DPRK PROLIFERATION ACTIVITIES EAST & SOUTH AFRICA|
|72011518RFA00004||Central Asia Media Program (CAMP)|
|USGS FA 18 0032||Notice of Intent: UAF Geophysical Institute Alaska Volcano Observatory 2018-2021|
|P18AS00201||Latino Heritage Internship Program|
|P18AS00202||Summer Structural Fire Protection Interns|
|S BE 300 2018 USEUPA 001||Transatlantic Relations|
|SFOP0005014||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring and Support|
|P18AS00204||Report on the Economic Impact of the Federal Rehabilitation Tax C|
|APS OAA 17 000001ADDENDUM||Women's Economic Empowerment and Equality (WE3) Business Services|
|OAA DRG 002018||Adapting USAID’s Democracy, Rights, and Governance (DRG) Programming to Better Address Global Trends and Challenges|
|NCD1802||Notice of Funding Opportunity Bioethics and Disability Report Series|
|SFOP0005020||Somali Law Enforcement: Local Policing and Protection|
|SFOP0005025||Mapping Transnational Organized Crime in Argentina, Brazil, and Paraguay|
|USGS 18 FA 0135||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|SFOP0005043||Tomorrow's Leaders Study Abroad Oversight, Monitoring, and Support|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0004992", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: