Apply for 72DFFP18RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Development Food Security Activities in Niger and Burkina Faso" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 26, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Graduate Fellowship
Previous opportunity: Mapping Dangerous Drugs and Their Proceeds
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72DFFP18RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72DFFP18RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA WIC PRIL 2018||USDA PRIL for Enhancing WIC Services - 2018|
|NCD 18 04||Guardianship and Alternatives for People with Developmental Disabilities Report|
|72062118RFA00002||Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life|
|USDA FNS F2S TC 2019||FY2019 Farm to School Training and Curricula|
|USDA FNS F2S 2019||FY_19_Farm to School_Grant_|
|USDA FNS FY18 CN ALLIED||School Nutrition Training Grant for Allied Professional Organizations|
|USDA FNS SEBTC ADMIN 2019||FY 2019 SUMMER EBT|
|USDA FNS CN ART 2019||Administrative Review and Training (ART) Grant|
|USDA FNS TIG 2019||FY_19_TIG_Grant|
|72DFFP19RFA00001||DRAFT - Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities (DFSA) in Kenya|
|USDA FNS SNAP FFIG 2019||SNAP Fraud Framework Implementation Grant Program|
|2019 DRAFT IFRP RFA DRAFT 1||2019-DRAFT-IFRP-RFA-DRAFT-1|
|USDA FNS FY19 ESTAR||Team Nutrition E-STAR Training Grant|
|USDA FNS FY19 INNOV||Team Nutrition Training Grant for Innovative State Training Programs|
|72DFFP19RFA00002||Fiscal Year 2019 Development Food Security Activities in Madagascar and Malawi|
|USDA FNS FY19 SNAP PTI||USDA SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|72DFFP19RFA00003||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS Agency for International Development|
|USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP||USDA-FNS-FDPIR-FY19-Nutrition Paraprofessional Training Project|
|USDA FY19 WIC TIP||USDA WIC Telehealth Innovations Project|
|USDA FNS WSP 19||WIC Special Project Innovation Grant (Cooperative Agreement)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72DFFP18RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.