Apply for P19AS00462
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yosemite Museum Ethnographic Conservation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not at request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $132,307.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Sediment and Erosion Control Assessment, FLW, MO
Previous opportunity: DoD Chronic Pain Management Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00462
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00462) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19CS12||Implementation for A Framework for Pretrial Justice Essential Elements|
|USGS 19 FAP 0110||Notice of Intent - Congressional Science Fellowship|
|SMY 300 FY19 TECH||Regional TechCamp Workshop: Countering Disinformation|
|USGS 19 FAC 0323||Notice Of Intenct|
|BOR PN 19 N011||Grand Ronde Habitat Project Prioritization, Development, and Monitoring|
|P19AS00479||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2019 04||Increasing Electoral Participation and Citizen Awareness of Public Corruption|
|FOA ILAB 19 06||Improved Adherence to International Labor Standards in the Agriculture Sector in Mexico|
|19CS11||Dosage Probation Concept in State and Local jurisdictions in the state of Minnesota|
|7200AA19RFA00025||Democracy Indicators Monitoring Survey 3 (DIMS3)|
|DHS 19 CISA 123 ISAC000001||State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information Sharing and Analysis Center (ISAC)|
|NPS 19 NERO 0102||Conserving WNS Affected Bat Populations in Acadia|
|P19AS00484||Connecting with our Homelands|
|NPS 19 NERO 0105||Water Quality Analysis of Estuarine and Freshwater Samples|
|NPS 19 NERO 0106||Assessing the benthic community in a partially restored lagoon|
|NPS 19 NERO 0110||Repair Rehab New York - Vermont Mod 001|
|P19AS00507||Cultural Landscape Report of Prairie Creek Fish Hatchery, Redwood National Park|
|P19AS00482||Interns at Intermountain Regional Office Historical Preservation|
|NOI ILAB 19 01||Engaging Workers and Civil Society to Strengthen Labor Law Enforcement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00462", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.