Apply for RDBCP 11 REAP RES EEI 2020
- The Department of Agriculture, Business and Cooperative Programs in the agriculture, business and commerce, energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "REAP-Renewable Energy Systems and Enery Efficiency Improvements" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.868.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2,000 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Business and Commerce, Energy
Next opportunity: Tomorrow's Leaders College-to-Work Pipeline Pilot
Previous opportunity: Essex National Heritage Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RDBCP 11 REAP RES EEI 2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RDBCP 11 REAP RES EEI 2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RDBCP REAP RES EEI 2021||REAP-Renewable Energy Systems and Enery Efficiency Improvements|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RDBCP 11 REAP RES EEI 2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.