Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0135
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Essex National Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: REAP-Renewable Energy Systems and Enery Efficiency Improvements
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Dale, Hilton Head Island, Beaufort, Pineland, Saint Helena Island and Jasper County, South Carolina
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 19 NERO 0135
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 19 NERO 0135) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0136||Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|NPS 19 NERO 0137||National Coal Heritage Area|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 10||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Advancing Entrepreneurship|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM4 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON CAPACITATING STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONS TO STRENGTHEN THE CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION SECTOR (CSO2)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM5 PHILIPPINES||CALL FOR LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT CONCEPTS ON COALESCING ORGANIZATIONS TOWARDS LOCALLY LED ACTIONS TO BOOST DEVELOPMENT (COLLABDev)|
|7200AA19APS00007 ADDENDUM6 PHILIPPINES||SUPPORTING LOCALLY LED DEVELOPMENT THROUGH MARKET-BASED SOLUTIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES|
|SFOP0006967||Mekong Policy Dialogue Series|
|BOR PN 20 N001||Henry Hagg Reservoir Operations and Maintenance|
|SFOP0007035||Diplomatic Training Program for the U.S. Freely Associated States (Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and Republic of Palau)|
|SFOP0007050||Mekong Connections: Supporting Governance, Transparency and Local Voices|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 19 NERO 0135", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.