Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Instrument Development, FY 2019 (NIJ 2019 15594)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Justice in the law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Instrument Development, FY 2019" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.560.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Arkansas funding announcement
Previous opportunity: Cultural Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NIJ 2019 15594) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2019 15588||Research on Immigration and Crime, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15283||Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health, and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 15627||Prosecuting Cold Cases using DNA and Other Forensic Technologies, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 16109||Evaluation of Street Law Programs, FY 2019|
|NIJ 2019 16510||Establishment of a National Center on Restorative Justice, FY2019|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NIJ 2019 15594", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: