Cultural Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants (19 560)
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Anthropology Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.075.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Measuring the Impact of Victim Services: Instrument Development, FY 2019
Previous opportunity: Countering Wildlife Trafficking in Laos and Malaysia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 560) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19 562||Planning Grants for Engineering Research Centers (ERC)|
|W81XWH 19 OCRP CDA||DoD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MBRP IDA||DOD Military Burn - Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 19 MBRP CTRA||DOD Military Burn - Clinical Translation Research Award|
|G19AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Californian CESU|
|DE FOA 0001976||FY 2019 SBIR/STTR Phase II Release 2|
|19 563||Next Generation Networks for Neuroscience|
|P19AS00044||Develop and Implement Educational Needs Assessment for Antietam National Battlefield|
|19 564||Smart and Connected Communities|
|G19AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR DPKT 0332||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Projects for Translating the Findings and Products of Disability and Rehabilitation Research and Development into Practice|
|IR ORI 19 001||Announcement of the Availability of Funds for Research on Research Integrity|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2019 0003||Air Force Fiscal Year 2020 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|19 566||Real-Time Machine Learning|
|DE FOA 0002076||Collaborative Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Sciences on International Tokamaks|
|DE FOA 0002078||Quantum Information Science Research for Fusion Energy Sciences|
|G19AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|F19AS00130||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 560", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: