Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities (P18AS00554)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 20, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2018 Applications must be submitted in grants.gov and received by 1159 pm Eastern Standard Time on November 1, 2018..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarificatio
Next opportunity: Enhance Population Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in order to Achieve HIV/AIDS Epidemic Control in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Specifically in Haut - Katanga under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Previous opportunity: Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analysis of Glycans and their Functions (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00554) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00728||Save America's Treasures - Preservation|
|P18AS00727||Save America's Treasures - Collections|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00554", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: