Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analysis of Glycans and their Functions (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA RM 18 036)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Novel and Innovative Tools to Facilitate Identification, Tracking, Manipulation, and Analysis of Glycans and their Functions (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.310.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $320,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities
Previous opportunity: Historic Context Development for Southeast Utah Group
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA RM 18 036) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH19 1956||Accelerating the Implementation of Health Policy and Strategies for HIV/AIDS Treatment Services through the President's Office - Regional Administration and Local Government (PO-RALG) in the United Republic of Tanzania under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH19 1903||Ensuring High Quality in Mentor Mother Strategy Implementation: Helping Mothers Eliminate Pediatric HIV in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA CA 19 003||Pediatric Immunotherapy Discovery and Development Network (PI-DDN)(U54 - Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|CDC RFA OT16 16010301SUPP18||Strengthening the Public Health System in the U.S.-Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|CDC RFA GH19 1951||Strategic Information Support Across Countries under the Global Fund to Fight HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria and under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HHS 2018 IHS EPI 0001||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities, Cancer Activities|
|HHS 2018 IHS EPI 0002||Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever|
|CDC RFA GH19 1908||Strengthening National Health Laboratory Services and Partnerships in Uganda for Quality HIV-related Testing and Other Diagnostics Through Improved Laboratory Coordination and Management under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPF|
|CDC RFA GH19 1923||Strengthen Capacity of South African Government's Department of Health and Implementing Partners to Deliver Quality Differentiated, Advanced Clinical Care for Unstable HIV and TB/HIV Patients in the Republic of South Africa under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH19 1929||Supporting Counties and Other Indigenous Health Management Institutions to Bridge Skill Gaps Among Health Care Workforce Necessary for HIV Epidemic Control in Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1938||Scaling High Quality Laboratory Services for HIV Diagnosis, Care, Treatment and Monitoring in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1933||Enhance Population Access to Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Services in order to Achieve HIV/AIDS Epidemic Control in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Specifically in Haut - Katanga under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|TI 18 022||Rural Opioids Technical Assistance Grants|
|RFA DP 19 002||Packaging and Spreading Proven Pediatric Weight Management Interventions for Use by Low-Income Families|
|CDC RFA GH19 1932||Building and Improving Laboratory Capacity and Quality in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 19 069||Lost Wages Support for Living Organ Donors Demonstration Project|
|HRSA 19 025||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|CDC RFA CE19 1902||Rape Prevention and Education: Using The Best Available Evidence for Sexual Violence Prevention|
|CDC RFA GH19 1910||Improving Laboratory Capacity and Quality in the Scale-up of HIV Diagnosis, Care, Treatment, and Monitoring in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1928||Consolidating Efforts Towards HIV and TB Epidemic Control in the Kenya Prisons Service (KPS) through Scale Up of High Quality HIV and TB Services, Capacity Strengthening, and Health System Strengthening under PEPFAR|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA RM 18 036", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: