Apply for 72044022RFA00003
- The Agency for International Development, USAID-VIETNAM in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative - Mekong Leadership Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by June 20, 2022 (0900 am, Hanoi Time).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,514,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: USAID Building Resilience amongst Families affected with HIV activity
Previous opportunity: FY22 Innovations in Recruitment and Hiring -Community Policing Development Solicitation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72044022RFA00003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72044022RFA00003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 051022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions (NASNTI) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.031X|
|72029422RFA00001||Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Activity|
|FOA WB 22 15||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (WANTO) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|FOA WB 22 14||Fostering Access, Rights, and Education (FARE) Grant Program|
|ED GRANTS 052022 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Higher Education Programs (HEP): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.335A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72044022RFA00003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.