Apply for W911KB 22 2 0007
- The Department of Defense, Alaska District in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "W911KB-22-2-0007 AFCEC ENVIRONMENTAL GIS Support at various PACAF Air Force Installations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 09, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 30, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $816,068.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: BJA FY 22 Second Chance Act Community-based Reentry Program
Previous opportunity: The Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) Notice of Funding Opportunity for America’s Marine Highway Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W911KB 22 2 0007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911KB 22 2 0007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L22AS00307||Bureau of Land Management California Fuels Management and Community Fire Assistance|
|USDA NRCS HI MULTI 22 NOFO0001171||Pacific Islands Area Fiscal Year 2022 Conservation Solutions Through Strategic Partnerships Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|USDA NRCS CA 22 MULTI NOFO0001194||2022 - California Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|L22AS00292||The BLM Montana Dakotas Cultural Heritage and Paleontology Programs|
|USDA NRCS CA CIG 22 NOFO0001195||2022 Conservation Innovation Grants State Program|
|W912EF 22 2 RPA 0001||Natural Resources Training and Education at Dworshak Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911KB 22 2 0007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.