Apply for 720 696 21 RFA 00004
- The Agency for International Development, Rwanda USAID-Kigali in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Schools and Systems" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 10, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FY 2021 English Access Microscholarship Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Leaders Lead On-Demand Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 720 696 21 RFA 00004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (720 696 21 RFA 00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 040821 001||OSERS-OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel Assistance Listing Number 84.325D|
|DOS GEO 21 GR 005 041221||Youth Journalism Development Program|
|ED GRANTS 041321 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs Assistance Listing Number 84.325K Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 041321 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs Assistance Listing Number 84.325K Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 041321 005||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Traditionally Underserved Populations Assistance Listing Number 84.315C|
|72038621RFA00007||India Partnership for Early Learning (IPEL) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "720 696 21 RFA 00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.