Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management: Developing or Validating a Risk Assessment Instrument for American Indian/Alaska Native Populations (SMART 2017 11609)
- The Department of Justice, Department of Justice in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Evidence Integration in Sex Offender Management: Developing or Validating a Risk Assessment Instrument for American Indian/Alaska Native Populations" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.203.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BLM Utah SGFO Partnership to Document Historic Land Use in the Beaver Dam Wash, and Red Cliffs National Conservation Areas, Washington County, Utah
Previous opportunity: Evidence-Based Librarianship in Corrections – Data Analysis
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMART 2017 11609) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SMART 2017 11580||SORNA Tribal Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2017 12900||OJJDP FY 17 Juvenile Justice Emergency Planning Demonstration Program|
|OJJDP 2017 11030||OJJDP FY 17 Internet Crimes Against Children Task Forces: Forensic Capacity Hiring Program for Wounded Veterans|
|INL 17GR0048 INLAPAFGHANISTAN 06 07 2017||Afghanistan Legal Education|
|INLEA INLTC 17 006||Wildlife DNA Forensics and Seizure Training|
|OJJDP 2017 13060||OJJDP FY 17 Nonparticipating State Program|
|INL17CA0042 INLEAGEORGIA 06092017||Programs to Support Legal Socialization Reform in Georgia|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 004||INL17GR0041-INLC-06112017|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 005||Criminal Justice Collaboration and Partnership Program|
|INLEA INLCJ 17 006||Network of International Corrections Experts (NICE)|
|INL17CA0053 INLAMEIAWJMOROCCO 06122017||International Association of Women Judges (IAWJ) Morocco Chapter|
|BJA 2017 12387||BJA FY 17 Sentinel Events Initiative DemonstrationProject: Technical Assistance Provider|
|NIJ 2017 13040||NIJ FY17 ABCD Sub-Study on Social Development|
|SOL 521 17 000015||Improving Governance in Haiti Initiative (IGHI)|
|BJA 2017 13103||A National Training and Technical Assistance Center to Improve Police-Based Responses to People with Mental Heath Disorders and Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVENTIONSTRAT||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0043 WHPCOSTARICA PREVSTRA 070617||Developing Prevention and Urban Design Strategies for Municipalities in Costa Rica to Prevent Crime and Drug Trafficking|
|INL17GR0045 WHPCOSTARICA STATSMON 070617||Statistical Monitoring of Costa Rican Criminal, Security, and Justice Sector Context|
|INL17GR0044 WHPCOSTARICA JUSTSECT 070617||"Capacity-Building, Development of Protocols, and Justice Sector Engagement for the Prevention of Bullying"|
|AID 617 17 CEEARFI||Request for Information (RFI) USAID/Uganda Citizens Electoral Engagement Activity (CEEA)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMART 2017 11609", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: