Apply for ED GRANTS 070622 003
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for The Replication and Expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools, Assistance Listing Number 84.282" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.282.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 06, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 05, 2022 Applications Available July 6, 2022. Notice of Intent to Apply Applicants are strongly encouraged, but not required to submit a notice of intent to apply by July 21, 2022. Applicants who do not meet this deadline may still apply. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 5, 2022. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review September 6, 2022. Pre-Application Webinar Information The CSP intends to hold a webinar designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided at https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/charter-school-programs/charter-schools-program-non-state-educational-agencies-non-sea-planning-program-design-and-initial-implementation-grant/applicant-info-and-eligibility/. Note For new potential grantees unfamiliar with grantmaking at the Department, please consult our funding basics resource at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101-basics.pdf or a more detailed resource at www2.ed.gov/documents/funding-101/funding-101.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Porscheoy Brice, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3E209, Washington, DC 20202-5970. Telephone (202) 987-1769. Email DeveloperCompetition2022@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $380,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: FNS SNAP E&T National Partnership Grants
Previous opportunity: Aspire: Child Trafficking Victim Assistance Demonstration Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 070622 003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 070622 003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 070622 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs Charter School Programs (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Opening of New Charter Schools (CSP), Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.282B|
|ED GRANTS 070622 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Charter School Programs (CSP): Charter School Programs State Entities (SE), Assistance Listing Number 84.282A|
|OPAPDFY22007||Sustainable U.S.-Palestinian Higher Education Partnerships|
|ED GRANTS 071222 001||OSERS: OSEP: Rhonda Weiss National Technical Assistance Center to Improve State Capacity to Collect, Report, Analyze, and Use Accurate IDEA Data in Accessible Formats, Assistance Listing Number 84.373Q|
|ED GRANTS 071322 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): School Choice & Improvement Programs (SCIP): Full-Service Community Schools (FSCS) Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.215J|
|72036722RFA00003||USAID Education: Equity and Inclusion (This is USAID/Nepal NOFO)|
|ED GRANTS 072222 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): National Dissemination Grants, Assistance Listing Number 84.282T|
|SFOP0009115||Student Leadership Program|
|ED GRANTS 080222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Basic Needs for Postsecondary Students Program, Assistance Listing Number 84.116N|
|PAS UKRAINE FY22 015||Public Diplomacy Small Grants - EDUCATION|
|PAS GUA FY22 03||English Acquisition for Guatemalan Leaders and Entrepreneurial Skills – Year 2 (EAGLES II)|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2022 007||Eastern Iraqi Universities Initiative|
|ED GRANTS 081222 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for The Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Postsecondary Success Program, Assistance Listing Number (ALN) 84.116M|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 070622 003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.