National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional) (RFA DE 19 006)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 11, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance
Previous opportunity: Head Start Grantee -- Collier County, Florida
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA DE 19 006) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OH 19 010||TREST|
|RFA FD 19 001||Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases: Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01)|
|HRSA 19 029||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement|
|HRSA 19 036||AIDS Education and Training Centers (AETC) National Coordinating Resource Center|
|HRSA 19 035||Regional AIDS Education and Training Centers|
|HRSA 19 026||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding|
|HRSA 19 030||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)|
|HRSA 19 093||Family-to-Family Health Information Centers – Montana|
|HS BH16I 18 001||2018 09 MSPI Puyallup change of Grantee|
|HRSA 19 003||Advanced Nursing Education Workforce (ANEW)|
|7200AA19RFA00003||Meeting Targets and Maintaining Epidemic Control (TMEC)|
|720018RFA00085||Translating Data for Implementation (DFI)|
|7200AA18RFA00039||Reaching Pregnant Breastfeeding Women, Children, and Youth (RCAY)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1937||Implementation of Integrated HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Programs in the Republic of Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1952||Strengthening Technical and Management Capacity of the Provincial Health Directorate of Nampula to Increase and Sustain Quality HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in Nampula Province (Mozambique) under PEPFAR|
|7200AA19RFA00004||One Health Workforce (OHW) Next Generation|
|SM 19 001||Healthy Transitions: Improving Life Trajectories for Youth and Young Adults with Serious Mental Disorders Program|
|RFA FD 20 001||Clinical Studies of Orphan Products Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases (R01)|
|SM 19 002||Statewide Consumer Network Program|
|SM 19 003||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education) State Education Agency Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA DE 19 006", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: