Apply for DN STC 19 001 064843
- The Department of Homeland Security, Office of Procurement Operations - Grants Division in the disaster prevention and relief sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 19 STC Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.108.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 21, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief
Next opportunity: Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Grantee -- Lenawee, Monroe, Washtenaw Manistee, Benzie, Oceana, Mason, Ottawa, Kent, Muskegon, Van Buren, Cass, Berrien, Allegan, Montcalm, Grand Traverse and Leelanau Counties, Michigan
Previous opportunity: Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DN STC 19 001 064843
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DN STC 19 001 064843) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|720FDA20RFA00001||Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)|
|APS OAA 16 000001 72053220APS00001||APS-OAA-16-000001/72053220APS00001 GDA Addendum JAMAICA|
|720FDA20APS00001||Localization of Disaster Risk Reduction in the Pacific|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DN STC 19 001 064843", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.