Apply for 22JD15
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Child Friendly Family Visiting Spaces in Jails and Prisons" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 26, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2022 NACA Program
Previous opportunity: MINORITY SERVING INSTITUTIONS PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (MSIPP) AND TRIBAL EDUCATION PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (TEPP)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 22JD15
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (22JD15) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008558||DRL FY21 IRF: Promoting Freedom of Religion or Belief in Burma|
|SFOP0008560||DRL: Supporting Efforts to Promote Freedom of Expression in Morocco|
|SCAISB 22 AW 021 01272022||Empowering Women Journalists in Pakistan|
|007 FY2022||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT|
|006 FY2022||BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT|
|SCAISB 22 AW 022 01282022||University Partnership Countering Climate Change in Sindh and Balochistan|
|22CS02||Preventing and Responding to Staff Sexual Misconduct in Community Supervision Agencies|
|22CS05||SDMF Implementation and Revision Project|
|22CS26||Organizational Programming and Capacity Assessment|
|AFLAG 22 03||U.S. Consulate Lagos Public Affairs Section (PAS)|
|SFOP0008556||DRL Improving the Security of Technology for Ukrainian and Moldovan Anticorruption Efforts|
|SRB10022FO007||PDS Belgrade BOLD Academic Fellowships|
|SRB10022FO008||PDS Belgrade BOLD Workshops|
|SFOP0008568||FY 2022 Request for Concept Notes Benefiting Afghan Refugees in Pakistan|
|AF DAR PAS 22 01||Public Diplomacy Small Grants|
|AF DAR PAS 22 02||2022 Tanzania Academy for Women Entrepreneurs Implementing Partner|
|DOS AZE 2022 1||Track II Programs|
|PD 001 FY2022||U.S. Embassy San Jose PD Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0008569||DRL: Promoting Government Accountability in Thailand through Citizen Journalism|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 22 0002||U.S. Embassy-Bishkek Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "22JD15", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.