Annual Program Statement (SVM700 18 PAS 001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Vietnam in the community development, education, environment, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SVM700 18 PAS 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: