Annual Program Statement (SVM700 18 PAS 001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Vietnam in the community development, education, environment, regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education, Environment, Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Therapeutic Idea Award
Previous opportunity: Competition for a Cooperative Institute for Modeling the Earth System
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SVM700 18 PAS 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: